Knowing how to check Intellimali balance is often handy for South African students receiving financial assistance for their studies.
Fortunately, this is easy and can be done either on Intellimali’s website, via a merchant or with a USSD code. See how to do it and other tips below.
How to check Intellimali balance
To check your Intellimali balance via USSD code, dial *120*44431*student number# and follow the prompts. Alternatively, you can log into the student portal, which is known as My Intellimali.
Another option is to visit an Intellicard merchant and ask for balance inquiry. The merchant will then ask you to swipe your student card and enter your PIN. The point of sale machine will print out a slip indicating your balance.
How to update banking details on Intellimali
To update your banking details on Intellimali, simply log into the student portal and click on the “Update details” link. Fill in your new details and then click “Update.”
You will subsequently receive an email with a link, which you are required to click on to verify the changes. Remember to make sure that you have entered your correct banking details.
Intellimali app download
- View your details.
- Update your bank details (available only to account holders with a cash allowance).
- Book meals on the meal booking system (available only to account holders who are linked to the meal booking system).
- Register a card (available only to account holders who’s cards can be registered).
- Pay your accommodation (available only to account holders with an accommodation allowance).
- Find merchants within a 10km radius.
- Change your PIN.
- View a full list of transactions.
“Only one device can be linked to an account. If you attempt to register multiple devices, your account will be suspended,” Intellizone advises.
“Please ensure that your cellphone number is correct on your account (make sure that it has been updated at your funder as well).”
Intellimali contact details
For more information, you can contact Intellimali through the following options: