The much-awaited Nkangala TVET College online application for 2024 process has officially opened, according to an update on the college’s Facebook page.
Applications opened on Monday, 11 September 2023 and the deadline is Monday, 9 October 2023. If successful, applicants will start their studies in the new year. In this article, we outline how to apply for a course at the college.
Nkangala TVET College online application for 2024
To start your Nkangala TVET College online application for 2024, you need to visit the college’s coltech student portal here and follow the steps below:
- Click the “Select a course” button.
- Choose your year of study.
- Choose your course type and duration.
- Choose your preferred campus and whether you wish to study fulltime or part-time (registration type).
- Choose your study direction and course.
- You will now see a list of subjects for your chosen course. Click “Apply for this course.”
You will then see a pop-up message that states, “This application does NOT imply that you are registered for the selected course. A space is NOT reserved for you. This application process means that it will speed up your registration process at the College. You will still need to finalise your application at your selected College to complete your registration.”
Click “OK” to proceed, but make sure you have the following ready (document upload is required):
- Valid email address.
- Valid cellphone number.
- Valid identification document.
- Copy of next of kin’s identification document.
The portal will now prompt you to enter your ID or Passport number. If you don’t have an account, it will prompt you to register a new one. Next, follow the prompts to complete and submit your online application.
“An online application does not mean that the applicant has automatically secured a space in the college. A selection process has to be considered,” the college said.
“Applicants should have a reliable cellphone number or email address, as communication on their application progress will be conducted through the two channels.”
Nkangala TVET College is offering the following courses for 2024:
NATED business courses
- Business Management
- Financial Management
- Management Assistant
NATED engineering courses
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
NCV business courses
- Financial Management, Economics & Accounting
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Transport & Logistics
- Instrumentation Processing
NCV engineering courses
- Engineering & Related Design
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Civil Engineering & Building Science