The POSB Everyday Card is one of the most popular credit cards in Singapore. Therefore, interested applicants often want to know its full details such as benefits, rebates, minimum spend, annual fee (including the waiver), promotions, and terms and conditions.
It is useful to know this information before you make a decision to apply for the credit card. In this article, we outline the most important details you need to know about the POSB Everyday Card.
POSB Everyday Card rebates and benefits
If you’re approved for a POSB Everyday Card, you can enjoy attractive benefits in the form of cash rebates. These rebates can go up to 10% on your daily essentials or up to 3% on your recurring bills. Furthermore, you can save up to 20.1% on fuel.
View a summary of the credit card’s benefits below:
- Up to 5% cash rebates at Sheng Siong, capped at Daily$30 per month.
- Up to 3% cash rebates on utility bills, capped at up to Daily$3 per month.
- Up to 20.1% savings on fuel at SPC.
- 2% cash rebates at SpeedyCare.
- Up to 3% cash rebates at Watsons.
- Up to 3% cash rebates at Pet Lovers Centre for purchases above $15.
- Up to 10% cash rebates on online food delivery at foodpanda, Deliveroo and WhyQ, capped at $15 per month.
- 3% cash rebates at other dining spend, capped at $15 per month.
- 5% cash rebates on online shopping at Amazon.sg, Lazada, Qoo10, Shopee, RedMart, iHerb and Taobao, capped at $15 per month.
- 8% cash rebates at POPULAR and POPULAR Online Store.
- Up to 3% cash rebates on phone bills, capped at $3 per month.
The POSB Everyday Card minimum spend is S$800 in a calendar month for the following categories of rebates:
- Dining: Online food delivery at foodpanda, Deliveroo and WhyQ and other dining spend.
- Shopping: Online shopping at Amazon.sg, Lazada, Qoo10, Shopee, RedMart, iHerb, Taobao, POPULAR and POPULAR Online Store.
- Phone bills.
However, there is no minimum spend for the following categories: Groceries, utility bills, transport and fuel, and shopping at Watsons and Pet Lovers Centre.
Annual fee and waiver
The POSB Everyday Card annual fee is S$194.40 for the principal card and S$97.20 for each supplementary card. The annual fee waiver applies for one year.
Other fees that you need to be aware of include:
- S$100 late fee for outstanding balance above S$200.
- Finance charges of 27.80% per annum, chargeable on a daily basis and subject to compounding.
POSB Everyday Card promotions happen regularly throughout the year for specified periods. For example, you can get discounts at Shopee Electronics, Watsons and other merchants when you shop with the card. To view the latest promotions, visit the POSB Everyday Card webpage and click “Promotions.” Be sure to check the “valid until” date.
Terms and conditions
Like all credit cards in Singapore, the POSB Everyday Card has terms and conditions, starting with eligibility criteria. For example, you need to be at least 21 years old and earn more than S$30,000 per year to qualify for the card.
You can view the full details in the downloadable POSB Everyday Card TnCs document, including minimum spend exclusions as well as cash rebates awarding and crediting dates.
In case you have further inquiries, visit the POSB’s help and support page or call their customer care centre on 1800 339 6666.