If you’re in South Africa and wish to make a 1Voucher online purchase, you can do it easily on several platforms, including using your Capitec Bank card.
Knowing how to buy 1Voucher online is the first step to spending it at dozens of online or physical stores/services across the country and the world. This article outlines a simple, step-by-step guide on how to make a purchase without leaving the comfort of your home.
How to make a 1Voucher online purchase
You can make your 1Voucher online purchase via the following apps or websites:
- The 1ForYou website.
- 1ForYou app.
- TymeBank app or online banking.
- Nedbank app, online banking or cellphone.
- MTN MoMo.
- Avo by Nedbank.
You can download the 1ForYou app from Google Play here if you have an Android device or App Store here if you have an iPhone/Apple device. Once you have downloaded it, simply sign up for free and follow the prompts to buy 1Voucher. The main payment method is your bank card, which means you can use your Capitec card.
If you are a TymeBank or Nedbank customer, you can also buy straight from your bank’s mobile app, online banking or cellphone banking. Simply log in and navigate to “Buy.” Choose vouchers and follow the prompts. You will see 1Voucher in the partner list.
In case you wish to use MTN MoMo, simply navigate to the list of participating merchants and select 1Voucher to buy. The same applies to Avo by Nedbank.
How to buy 1Voucher online via the website
You can also buy 1Voucher online via the 1ForYou website. If you use this method, make sure you have your bank card (such as your Capitec Bank cheque card) ready with you and enabled for online purchases. You will be required to use the names and number displayed on the card (including the CVV at the back of the card).
Furthermore, make sure you have your cellphone number with you to receive a one-time PIN (OTP) via SMS. This OTP is necessary to authenticate and confirm the transaction.
Follow the steps below to buy the 1Voucher:
- On the 1ForYou buy a voucher webpage, select your voucher type (1Voucher) and click “Next Step.”
- Enter the voucher amount you wish to buy.
- Choose whether you want to receive the voucher via SMS or email. Enter the required cellphone number or email address and click “Next Step.”
- The payment type will display as “Pay with card.” Click “Next Step.”
- Write your order number down in case something goes wrong during the transaction. You will use it when you make your enquiry.
- Enter your card details, including card number, card holder name, expiry date and CVV number. Click “Pay Now” to proceed with the payment.
And that’s it! Your 1Voucher online purchase would be successful if everything is in order. You will receive a PIN for your voucher via the selected method (SMS or email).
In case you have further questions, visit the 1Voucher support page to view their frequently asked questions and answers. Alternatively, email email@example.com, call 086 169 3333 or send an online query on their Contact Us page.