Knowing how to pay homechoice using Capitec app can save you huge amounts of time and resources. This is because you do not have to leave the comfort of your home to pay your account.
All you need is the Capitec app downloaded on your phone and an internet connection. If you’re using an iPhone, you can download the app from the App Store. Android smartphone users can find it on the Google Play Store while Huawei users can get it from the AppGallery.
In this article, we outline a simple and straightforward guide to paying your homechoice account with the app in South Africa. Remember to get in touch with Capitec Bank to activate the app on your cellphone, in case it isn’t yet.
How to pay homechoice using Capitec app
Follow the steps below to pay homechoice using Capitec app:
- Open the app on your smartphone and tap “Transact.”
- Tap “Payments” and enter your PIN to log in to your banking profile.
- Tap “Add Beneficiary” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Capitec-registered” to view a list of beneficiaries that Capitec Bank has pre-loaded on its system.
- Select “homechoice” from the list and then tap “Next.”
- Enter your payment details. These include the amount you wish to pay and payment reference, which is your homechoice account number.
- Tap “Pay” and enter your PIN to confirm the payment.
And voila – you have paid your homechoice using Capitec app. Remember to always double-check your payment reference to make sure you have entered the correct number before confirming the payment.
If you have any queries or challenges making your payment, contact Capitec Bank for assistance via WhatsApp on 067 418 9565. Their phone number for calls is 0860 10 20 43. If you wish to send an email, their customer care email address is ClientCare@capitecbank.co.za.
You can also manage your homechoice account payments from your cellphone easily. Simply dial the USSD code *120*466324# to perform tasks such as checking your balance or instalment.
If you plan on maintaining your account for a long time, it is advisable to pay a little extra every month to save on future charges. In any case, always make sure to pay the minimum monthly instalment to avoid falling behind your payments or ruining your credit record.