If you missed out on Black Friday this past weekend, you could still take advantage of awesome Cyber Monday deals offered at Game Stores across South Africa.
The deals are offered for one day only – on Monday, 28 November 2022. Most of them are available online only, while some are also offered in-store.
Best Cyber Monday deals at Game South Africa
Below are some of the best Cyber Monday deals on offer at Game Stores in South Africa in 2022:
- Logik 7.2L Digital Air Fryer for R1,150 (save R1,149 – online only).
- Nespresso Limited Edition Vertuo Next coffee machine for R1,999 (save R2,200 – online only).
- Samsung 43″ N5000 Series 5 Flat Full HD TV for R3,499 (save R3,500 – online only).
- Hisense 65A6H UHD Smart TV for R9,899 (save R4,100 – online only).
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 44mm BT for R4,999 (save R1,500 – online only).
- Hisense 2.1 Channel Soundbar HS219 AUD 219 for R2,699 (save R1,100 (online only).
- Apple iPhone 11 64GB Black (Updated Variant) for R9,999 (save R800 – online only).
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Violet 256GB smartphone for R14,999 (save R1,800 – online only).
- HP Chromebook Intel Celeron Laptop for R5,999 (save R1,000 – online only).
- Acer Swift i3 8GB 256GB SSD laptop for R10,999 (save R1,000 – online only).
Visit the Game Cyber Monday webpage to view all the available specials. Given the high demand within a limited time period (one day only), many of the items listed are already down to less than 10 in stock.
Orders of R450 and above will get free delivery. According to Game owner Massmart, the retailer will endeavour to deliver online orders within two to five days.
Cyber Monday promotions are aimed at encouraging online shopping, which has already shown strong performance during Black Friday this year and in recent years.
According to payment gateway PayFast, around 70% of Black Friday transactions in 2022 were backed by mobile payments compared to 30% on desktop.
Instead of running a Cyber Monday promotion, some stores like Pick n Pay have opted to extend their Black Friday specials until 5 December 2022.