As South Africa’s banks continue to simplify ways of sending and receiving money, knowing how to perform an FNB eWallet PIN request is important, including doing it without airtime.
Fortunately, FNB has a simple and straightforward guide for getting that all-important PIN. We outline the guide and more useful information in this article.
FNB eWallet PIN request
If someone has sent you money but you haven’t received an SMS with an ATM PIN, follow the steps below to complete an FNB eWallet PIN request:
- Dial *120*277# on your cellphone.
- Choose “Get cash.”
- You’ll receive an SMS with an ATM PIN.
PIN request without airtime
You can also request an FNB eWallet PIN without airtime by dialling *130*277# on your cellphone. This will enable you to buy airtime from your eWallet money. Once you have bought the airtime, you can now dial *120*277# to get the PIN.
Remember, the PIN is valid for four hours only. Once it expires, you will have to request for a new PIN by dialling *120*277# and following the prompts.
How to withdraw eWallet from FNB ATM
Once you have received the PIN, the next step is knowing how to withdraw eWallet from FNB ATM.
Follow the steps below:
- At the ATM, press the green button (Enter/Proceed) or choose “Cardless Services.”
- Press “eWallet Services.”
- Enter your cellphone number and press “Proceed.”
- Enter the ATM PIN you received via SMS.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- The ATM will now release your cash. Take your funds and make sure the transaction has ended before leasing the ATM.
While you can also withdraw eWallet funds from another bank’s ATM, the free withdrawal will not apply. This means that the other bank will charge you for the withdrawal.
FNB eWallet withdrawal stores
Besides ATMs, you can also make an FNB eWallet withdrawal at the following retail stores across the country:
- Tops at SPAR retailers.
Furthermore, you can pay for fuel and goods using your eWallet at selected TotalEnergies stores.
To withdraw cash or pay for your goods/fuel at these stores, follow the steps below:
- Dial *120*277*4# on your cellphone and follow the prompts.
- You will receive an SMS containing a one-time PIN (OTP) and a reference number. This OTP expires after 16 hours.
- Tell the cashier if you would like to pay for goods or request for cash.
- The cashier will ask for your cellphone number.
- Enter the OTP you received into the card machine.