The much-anticipated reality series Love Island South Africa will premiere on M-Net Channel 101 on DStv at 20h00 this Sunday, 28 February 2021 – and fans can look forward to a summer of heart-warming love and intrigues.
The local version of the internationally popular reality series will kick off with a very special 90-minute episode that is set to attract a group of sizzling single boys and girls – known as Islanders – who are ready to embark on the ultimate journey of finding the perfect love.
The Islanders will be coupling up, dumping and re-coupling, all while competing in fun challenges in a bid to be the winning couple, who will choose between love or sharing R1 million in prize money.
Viewers can also look forward to Love Island SA‘s host, Leandie du Randt, introducing the show’s secret twists, plots and love matchups while the witty voice-over artist Warren Robertson navigates through the love journey.
What to look forward to in ‘Love Island SA’ premiere
Love Island SA premiere will of course set the tone to what should be a hugely exciting and addictive series. Here’s a sneak preview of what to expect from the premiere.
- Sizzling hot Islanders: A bunch of 10-12 pretty, hot and tempting singles from across South Africa are set to enter the Villa in the Cape Winelands.
- Eye Candy: Six packs, toned torsos and tiny bikinis.
- Celebrity lookalikes: Rumour has it that three Islanders have an uncanny resemblance to top A-listers Demi Moore, Brad Pitt and Jessica Alba. Will you spot them?
- First impressions: Who will couple up with whom? And, will they be happy with their initial choices?
- Drama! The female claws are bound to make an appearance and bro-code may be thrown out of the window…
- Jeopardy: Will a Bombshell make an appearance and shake things up in the Villa? Can an Islander expect to be dumped on the first night?